Hey guys Amazon is back again with another new pay balance offer where if you complete your KYC on Amazon then you will get 20 cashback as Amazon pay balance. This offer is valid for that account who have done their KYC between 1-31 st March.
Steps To Complete Amazon KYC:-
- At first go to amazon website or amazon app.
- Then login into your account.
- Go to Amazon Pay option and click on add money.
- Then Put Your Aadhaar No or if you dont have Aadhar no then you can enter any other documents.
- After that you have load money of any amount such as Rs 1 or above, But we suggest you to add 300 in amazon and get 100 Cashback.
- Now Proceed for payment.
- Pay the amount using any payment method.
- Done your cashback will be credited to your account within 5 Business days.
Terms & Conditions:-
- This offer (“Offer”) is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). The Offer will be available on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively “Amazon.in”).
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to applicable Terms & Conditions and Privacy Notice, to which you agree to by using Amazon Pay balance. In the event of any conflict between such Terms & Conditions and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
- This Offer will commence on March 1, 2018 and will continue till March 31, 2018 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by Amazon at its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
- During the Offer Period, any customer who:
(a) Completes the customer identification by submitting number of any of the officially valid document on the link http://www.amazon.in/ovd, provided that such submission on the web-link provided for this purpose is accepted by Amazon for the completion of the customer identification process; and
(b) loads cash into Amazon Pay balance associated with his/her Amazon.in account (“Load”);
- A customer is eligible to receive the benefits under this Offer only once during the Offer Period.